We deliver Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). We complete all deliveries for business addresses between 10.30am-5pm, residential addresses between 10.30am-7pm and Schools between 10.30am-3pm. Our drivers must select the most efficient route on any given day taking into account the quantity and location of deliveries. We can not meet requests for timed deliveries and we can not accept responsibility for orders which miss their intended recipient if they leave work early.
If you have a special request for time of delivery or a custom order, please contact us at email@example.com.
Orders for same day delivery usually close by 1pm each day if not sold out prior. There is no set cut-off time for same-day orders. For same day delivery to schools please order before 10am on the day. (Pre-order is best to ensure the delivery timeframe for our drivers can be met.)
You can order one or more days in advance by selecting the 'Order flowers for another day' page. (Monday-Friday only, excluding public holidays). Because we create a different design each day, we won't be able to tell you exactly what your bunch will look like but we can assure you it will always be fresh, seasonal and beautiful in The Daily Bunch's signature style.
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the address provided is possible to deliver to. If you are unsure if the recipient will be home, please advise a safe place to leave the flowers in the event that no one is available to accept them. Special delivery instructions can be entered during checkout. If special instructions are not received, our couriers will try to find a safe place to leave the flowers- such as the front verandah of a house or at the front door of an apartment. If there is no safe place to leave the flowers, they will be returned to our studio for redelivery the following day (this will incur a redelivery fee).
Please note: We can not accept responsibility for any orders which are lost or stolen when left unattended. Nor can we accept responsibility for any incorrect or invalid delivery addresses.
We are unable to make multiple delivery attempts on the same day and any undeliverable orders will be returned to our studio and placed in water overnight. We will then await instruction for a second delivery and a re-delivery fee will be incurred. This minimal fee covers the cost of a second courier delivery only. We do not charge an admin fee.
Deliveries containing alcohol must be received at the delivery address by a person who is 18 years or over. When ordering gifts with alcohol from us, you declare that the intended recipient is 18 or over and will be home to sign for the delivery as they will need to show their ID.
FLOWER TIPS & ADVICE
We take the utmost care in sourcing the freshest flowers available. To ensure your flowers remain beautiful for as long as possible we recommend the following tips:
- Our flowers are packed with a small amount of water around the stems to keep them hydrated for a short time until they reach you. Please keep your flowers upright to prevent spills until you are ready to unwrap them
- Prepare a nice clean vase with tepid water
- Cut about 2cm from the bottom of the stems at a sharp angle and immediately place cut flowers into your vase
- Position vase out of direct sun and away from heaters or draughts. Some flowers are sensitive to ethylene which is found in cigarette smoke, exhaust fumes and fruit so keep flowers away from these too if you can
- Re-cut stems every couple of days to help your flowers 'drink' more easily.
- Rinsing out your vase and adding clean, fresh water every couple of days can also help prolong the life of your flowers by prohibiting bacteria growth
- Life span can vary greatly depending on the variety of flower, so go ahead and remove any spent blooms as they fade to let your remaining flowers shine.